Thursday, April 9, 2009

And now, the apology

It has been brought to my attention that my previous blog may have been...well...depressing. I apologize for that. I tend to paint my pictures in the darker shades, or so it would appear. I have since acquired a small sense of stability.

The hardest thing in this world is to be unsure of where you fit in the greater scheme of things. I have come to the understanding within myself that I need to set some goals and chase them down. I've been neglecting the pursuit of my own goals to help my sweet little Keish chase hers.

We talk about our 'vision' a lot in massage school. Our vision is actually where we want to go with our careers. So, I've come to the conclusion that my vision has changed a bit. It appears it's time.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't think it was depressing. I think you can blog about whatever you want. :) Sometimes its nice to "think out loud." Give us a call sometime. We should chat.

    ReplyDelete